Registering a new company in Sierra Leone is done through the Corporate Affairs Commission
Setting up a business in Sierra Leone
In order to register your Corporate Entity in Sierra Leone we need the following information:
- The proposed name of the company
- Nature of Business
- Name, Address and Contact Telephone numbers of Directors and Shareholders
- Registered Business Address
- Name of Company Secretary
- Color Copies of passport details for directors, shareholders and secretary.
Steps to Register your business
- Conduct a name search to check on the availability of the Company name and complete your application
- Prepare and submit the Memorandum and Articles of the Association of your company and supporting documents
- Make payment
Once all documents are in place and payment is made, the process should be complete in 2-3 days and you will also be issued with a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and National and Social Security Insurance Trust Number (NASSIT number) using the information you submitted.