+232 76 258 258 info@vsltravel.com

What do you know or think of NacSA?

This topic contains 57 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Amara James Moosa 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    A-PODD
    Participant

Hi guys

Now that the visit SL website is down, does anybody know any website or travel agency that allows me to scan and submit my documents through them to get a visa to travel to SL. Am currently in South Africa and there is no SL embassy here.

VSL

Hi A-Podd,

Apologies for the site being down. It’s an inconvience for all and I apologise. On a positive side, I expect it to be up soon. Hopefully in the next 24hrs.

We can do the visas for you. Please scan the information page on yourpassport and email it to info@visitsierraleone.com or my personalemail: bimbola@otolo.net

Also, include the following information:
    Date of Arrival
    Date of departure
    Profession
    Purpose of Visit
    Local contact
    Next of Kin

We will send you an invoice which you can pay online, please let me know your nationality.

Hope this helps and apologies once again for the site.

Otolo

ed

Now thats what i call good customer service admin..[img width=17 height=17]https://forum.visitsierraleone.org/smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

A-PODD
    Participant

Thanks Okolo, will do that. Do you know much the helicopter from SL to the airport cost?

A-PODD
    Participant

Sorry Otolo, I spelled your name wrong. My apologies

VSL

It happens. Helicopter tickets are $80 one way. You can also book these through us.

VSL

Hello A-PODD, just thought you should know that we’re back on. You can [url=https://www.visitsierraleone.org/Services/Visas-and-Entry-Requirements/Visa-Application-Form.html]apply for the visa[/url] and [url=https://www.visitsierraleone.org/Services/Airport-Transfers/Airport-Transfers.html]airport transfer[/url] through the website as normal now.

A-PODD
    Participant

Thanks, I will certainly do that on Friday when I am back in office. Thanks a lot.

A-PODD
    Participant

Thanks VSL, I now have my visa. This is great. All done in two working days as promised. I am thrilled.

VSL

No worries A-PODD! Thanks for the business.

Here’s to a safe, productive and enjoyable trip!

Amara James Moosa
    Participant

Hello,

Admin

I am traveling to Freetown on December 9th through Jan 2 for the holidays. I haven’t been back in twenty years. When is the best time to submit my visa application through your site so that it does not expire.

Thanks
    Amnist

VSL

Wow!! A freshie!! I kid.. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
    Anytime in November.

Amara James Moosa
    Participant

Thanks you very much.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.