+232 76 258 258 info@vsltravel.com

Management Accountant

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Cool-Runnins 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edleen Elba

A well-established Utility Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of –

[b]Job Title – Management Accountant

[b]Reports to – The Deputy Financial Controller

[b]Job Summary:

The Management Accountant is a key member of the Finance Dept with the under-mentioned responsibilities:

1. Preparation of Monthly Budget Performance Report and Variance Reports 2. Preparation of Annual Business Plan of the company for inclusion in the Strategic Analysis of the company 3. Review and revision of the Business Plan 4. Responsibility for Financial Data in relation to Project Proposals 5. Financial Assessment of Investment Proposals 6. Usage Reports of key inputs 7. Liaise with Senior Management in the Finance Dept in ensuring that Accounts are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Local Ordinance and the Companies Act Cap. 249 8. Integrating Financial and other Operating Reports to ensure the Accounts reflect the operations of the company 9. Any other duties assigned by Management

[b]Qualifications:[/b]

A degree in Accounting or Social Sciences with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a reputable organisation. Knowledge in Information Technology is essential. Applicants must also have good communication and interpersonal skills.

Applications should forward their applications and curriculum vitas including the names of three (3) Referees. NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY 29TH APRIL 2005 to:-[/b]

The Human Resource Manager, P.O. Box 100, Freetown[/b]

SALARY PACKAGE IS ATTRACTIVE[/b]

Mah-D

Edleen, do you have the name of the above Utility company? or is this confidential.

Edleen Elba

I guess it’s confidential coz they haven’t put it in the papers. If I find out I’ll PM u.

Yes I guess one can pick up the basic gist of it… Thanks Mr Jan

Good job Otolo, Cecil Williams and all doing their best to market SL [img width=26 height=23]https://forum.visitsierraleone.org/smileys/smiley78.gif[/img]…

Leh di gov’t try wit di light normor, if nor to natin sef leh admin go de get kol wata [img width=17 height=17]https://forum.visitsierraleone.org/smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]…

Cool-Runnins

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.