+232 76 258 258 info@vsltravel.com

African Nations Cup…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author

exactly u are right. My thing is obviously if the SLFA is disorganized they wont want to play. Im sure if there is plan and present it to some of these guys and let them know that We are serious then maybe it will convince some of them. They just need to put in the effort

Apart from Mohamed Kallon and Niger Reo-Coker, who else have we got of international standing? What about the youngsters playing league matches in Europe? Can someone furnish some names?

[QUOTE=sabawaka]Apart from Mohamed Kallon and Niger Reo-Coker, who else have we got of international standing? What about the youngsters playing league matches in Europe? Can someone furnish some names?[/QUOTE]

watin? boyce go under SPORTS section and read all Jayjays post !

there is paul pkaka in belgium and kewulay conteh in italy. those are the two i know

African Nations Cup 2008 – GO Super Eagles, who are you putting your money on?

…….definitely not the Super Eagles

I’m putting it all on Ghana if only they can continue on that fine performance I saw in Germany at the world cup……. and playing at home??? that coach shld be damned if they let it go again this time.

Tu Tu told the boys from ivory coast will do it….. Good start and good win thats all that was needed… Your super eagles have gotta pull something special out the hat….

KT28, it’s not over till it’s over. Wait and see…

Allez les elephants!

will Egypt repeat as champiuons? man that was a shallacking they put on those LIONS!

routing for the BLACK STARS!Cool-Runnins2008-01-23 12:28:01

Eagles all the way

Have not been able to watch any of the games yet except the one for Ivory coast V Nigeria..

Have to say am all for the Ivorians.. [img width=18 height=17]https://forum.visitsierraleone.org/smileys/smiley32.gif[/img] (Da Gunners connection)

Ghana would be my second choice though. [img width=17 height=17]https://forum.visitsierraleone.org/smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Participant

Glad the Tunisia-Senegal match finished as a draw. Both sides got something out of it, and the bad feeling (from the 2004 quarter final) seems to have subsided, after being much in evidence at the start of the game. Lots of hand shaking and shirt-swapping at the end – good stuff!

Favoured team? Ghana I suppose. Hope to see Abedi Pele’s son do well.

It seems the quality of football has been good… So many great goals. Egypt Looked really good against cameroon… Ah when will salone reach those heights…Teams we used to play in Zone in Guinea Senegal Mali are challenging for ANC titles and World cup spots. What are we doing?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.